Hi, my name is Thomas Crausaz, aka Tharmine.
I am a Senior 3d artist, Illustrator and Matte Painter.
I worked for games companies and independant film makers for the last 9 years.
My responsabilities from my most recent positions as lead artist were to provide technical and creative feedback to the art team. (environment, character and GUI), defining and maintaining art standards and practices to meet the requirements of the project(s).
This cover Environment Modelling, Art Feedback, Concept art, Project Management, Art Scheduling and keeping peoples happy as much as possible.
I am working now as head of GameArt, a new departement at Epac art school.
This gallery showcase some of my personnal and professional works.
You can purchase prints for the illustrations marked with
- November 2013 : check my 3d model for the Buldosub here and a new Viking illustration in the concept art album
- October 2014 : new Travis image in the children book project
- August 2013 : added a new image in my children book project
- January - April 2013 : new characters in the concept section
- December 2012 : new character in the Concept section